Diamond tools regeneration
During operations diamond tools slowly but systematically lose their original shape geometry preventing them from further functioning properly. The tools should be re-profiled in order to be able to work properly again.
There are many methods of diamond tools regeneration, however due to the high quality and accuracy of performance, I prefer the method of electro-erosion. This is the special method that involves bombing the tools with electrical discharges with the appropriate electricity, intensity and frequency. By using the method of electro-erosion we are able to gain any tool shape and the precision is up to 0,01 mm.
The process of regeneration consists of:
- visual assessment of regeneration feasibility,
- tools cleaning,
- renewal of the desired tool shape by the method of electro-erosion,
- monitoring the shape performance at 20 times magnification on specialized measuring projector,
- monitoring the tool balancing on dynamic computer balancing machine,
- there is a possibility of directing the tool and preparing it for the quick start.
The complex process of diamond tools regeneration brings success and satisfaction thanks to the modern devices and our own patented technological solutions as well as experienced staff that gives our customers the assurance of high quality of services.